Family-Friendly Lodges in Scotland
Our family-friendly lodges in Scotland are perfect for holidays with kids of all ages. With lots of children’s activities and facilities on offer. We can set all our rooms up as doubles or twins, depending on your requirements, and cots are available on request. Also, we have high chairs and other items for you to use. Located near St Andrews in Fife, there are many family activities nearby. So, you can enjoy a luxury short break in Scotland with the kids, knowing that the whole family will have a ball!
For the Best Scottish Family Holidays
Our child-friendly facilities include the following. If you have any other requirements, please do get in touch so we will see what we can do to help.
- Outdoor swing set and plenty of space to run around outside. Lodges 3 and 4 have enclosed patio areas to keep the wee ones safe.
- A library of books, magazines, board games, jigsaws and DVDs for all ages, available in each house.
- Toy boxes with various toys and games, such as football, frisbee, card games, yoyo, tiddlywinks, connect4, skipping rope.
- Kids activity boxes containing pens, pencils, crayons, colouring pages and binoculars. And also some ideas of things to do, like animal spotting, bird watching, leaf rubbing, woodland olympics, star-gazing and secret coded messages.
- TVs are in all living rooms and bedrooms.
- All beds can be twin or double depending on family configurations. A cot and highchair are available too. Please request these at time of booking.
- Child-friendly plates, cups and other items.
- Local activities for kids include: Craigtoun Country Park, beaches (Tentsmuir, East Sands & West Sands are our favourites), Secret Bunker, St Andrews Aquarium, Cairnie Fruit Farm and Maze, Muddy Boots Farm, horse riding, swimming pools, Blown Away beach activities, V&A Museum and Ryze Trampoline Park Dundee.
Get in Touch Today…
To check availability and prices of our family-friendly lodges in Scotland, and to make a booking, click the ‘book now’ button below. You can red more about our lodges here. And please contact us if you have any questions at all, we’d love to hear from you!Book now